Multiple examples using OpenGL/freeglut with C++, concepts of graphics, textures, primitive forms, Bezier curves, lighting, keyboard inputs.
Used OpenCV to create user interfaces with accessibility for people with disabilities
Model creation and implementation of different optimization algorithms for NP-complete and NP-hard problems, using Lingo, Microsoft Solver and C++.
Implementation in C++ of different image processing algorithms such as addition and subtraction of images, grayscale, gamma correction, colorization, edge detection, etc.
Timestamp microservice to fetch a JSON with unix Epoch time and UTC given a date or timestamp.
Given a valid URL it will assign a random short id to be used as a short URL. Built using express.js API with MongoDB running on MongoLab.
Given a file this API will return the original filename, it's MIME type and size. Built using express.js API with Multer.
Weather app using Google geolocation API, Openweathermap currentweather API to retrieve weather data and display temperature in ªF or ºC, current city, current weather status and a status icon.
Web app to search articles in Wikipedia. Using Wikipedia API, React.js and Bootstrap.
A website that creates music utilizing a virtual beatbox. Built with React.js and CSS3.
Tribute page of Jiddu Krishnamurti, built using Bootstrap.
Productivity tool to manage your work and break times. Built using React.
Show the streaming status of multiple twitch channels. Built using Twitch API and React.
Chuck Norris random quote machine. Built using Chuck Norris jokes API, Twitter web intent for sharing, and React.
• Utilize Docker to containerize faculty web services.
• Configured OpenStack to have a reliable and performant infrastructure.
• In charge of maintenance of faculty servers.
• Developed an Android/iOS app with React Native to control the distribution of products around different stores in a city. This helped increase revenue by 20% in sales by helping the owner reduce 99% fraudulent behavior from employees.
• Created a system based on Coca-Cola’s logistic operations.
• Built a solution for internet access problems to help synchronize the application with the server.
• Connected Bluetooth portable printers to print receipts from an app.
• Lead a five-person squad and collaborated with the Chemistry faculty to create an app based on a food engineering thesis research.
• Developed an API with Node.js, which analyzes images of saladett tomatoes to determine the degree of maturity.
• Built a mobile app with React Native, to take photos of tomatoes and show their maturity status using the Analysis API.
• Worked together with a team of food engineers, to develop the algorithm of colorimetric analysis and implemented it using GraphicsMagick.
• Assisted coders with developing their skills as software engineers, and creating full-stack web applications.
• Hosted multiple lessons about web development with Node.js, version control with git, and front-end basics.
• Taught public workshop to 300+ people, including students, faculty members, and the local tech community.
• Hosted "Intro to Docker" Workshop to teach my community how to containerize a web application.
• Hosted "Intro to Python AI" Workshop to deploy a Markov chain bot using the Twitter API and web scraped data.